Ultimate Workstation - RollerMouse Free3
The Perfect Pair
The RollerMouse Red, RollerMouse Red Plus, and RollerMouse Free3 are designed to help you get the most out of your mouse while keeping you in an ergonomically correct posture. Our Balance Keyboard is designed to work in unison with the RollerMouse to maximize those benefits. It’s a no-brainer, buy them together and save!
What makes it an Ultimate Workstation?
- 3 Tilt OptionsThe Balance Keyboard comes with a negative, neutral and positive tilt to adapt to any workstation.
- Ambidextrous UseRollerMouse is easily used with both hands, reducing repetitive motion.
- Eliminate ReachingRollerMouse eliminates reaching, keeping users in a comfortable, neutral posture.
- Compact sizeAt just 15.4 inches wide, the Balance Keyboard reduces reaching and keeps you in an ergonomic posture.
Unlike any other mouse on the market, the RollerMouse Free3 allows users to experience the full ergonomic benefits that come from using a central pointing device. You’ll stop reaching for the mouse, saving time and strain on your wrists, forearms, elbows, and shoulders. RollerMouse also will allow you to eliminate gripping, which can cause strain and pain in the hand.
Balance Keyboard takes the benefits of the RollerMouse and kicks it up a notch. A compact sized keyboard with a full 9-digit number pad, and a minimized edge in front of the space bar, Balance Keyboard ensures that your reach is minimal, and your posture stays neutral. Add to that a negative tilt option and you can see why the Balance Keyboard is the perfect partner for the RollerMouse.
Know your Options
Balance Keyboard is meant to work with the RollerMouse Red, RollerMouse Red Plus, and RollerMouse Free3. Want to explore your options? Check out our other Ultimate Workstation pages!
We recommend using Ultimate Workstations to help with these repetitive strain injuries:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Trigger Finger
- Mouse Shoulder
- Ulnar Nerve Entrapment